Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Absolutley not....

Absolutes...I don't deal in them anymore, or maybe with them, I'm not sure the proper wording. I used to be THAT guy, the guy who was always going to be or do something. I was Mr. NoQuestionsAsked. That was me. But not anymore. I used to think I'd do my job, do my career FOREVER.....for. ever. Not anymore. I can't be sure of that, I mean with the economy, you never know. With my salary, it's cheaper to hire a new grad and pay him less. If you asked me 5 years ago, I'd say I was going to be married to my wife forever....now, I'm not so sure. Now don't worry, I'm not moving out or anything, I'm just saying, I'm so not sure, of anything, anymore. How can I know? No one knows...

I need to figure this out, things out....please temper this blog post with the fact that I'm coming off 3 of the worst fucking weeks of my life. I thought this would be easier, but I was wrong. ABSOLUTELY wrong....

No comments:

Post a Comment